Sunday, August 08, 2010

downstairs mix up # 7




My latest mix up, done ages ago, with frequent interruptions from Merton [http://www.youtube.com/user/PianoChatImprov]
Rejoice: it's piano themed.
Available here.

1. Tomekko Bialka - Experiment Piece 1 - Glissando Audio [2009] (http://www.youtube.com/user/tomekkobialka)
2. DJ Spooky - Reactive Switching Strategies for the Control of Uninhabited Air [2002]
3. Spooky - Lowest Common Denominator [1996]
4. Steve Reich - Six Pianos [1974]
5. Cocteau Twins & Harold Budd - Sea, Swallow Me [1986]
6. Nine Inch Nails - The Frail [1999]
7. The X-Ecutioners - Solve For X [1997]
8. Adrian Klumpes - Exhale [2006]
9. John Cage - Tossed As It Is Untroubled [1943]
10. Ryuichi Sakamoto - Grasshoppers [1978]
11. Polygon Window - If It Really Is Me [1992]
12. Stereolab - Captain Easychord [2001]
13. Sly & Robbie - Softcore Surge [1999]
14. David Bowie - Time [1973]
15. Yo La Tengo - Saturday [2000]
16. Tom Ellard - Hair [1982] (http://www.sevcom.com/)
17. Skylab - Exotika [1994]

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 11:39 pm, Blogger hreinn said...

hey, most of the torrents seem to be dead. I really enjoyed the rare trax 3 - would love to listen to the other ones. Know where I can get them ?

kv,

 
At 11:40 pm, Blogger hreinn said...

hey, most of the torrents seem to be dead. I really enjoyed the rare trax 3 - would love to listen to the other ones. Know where I can get them ?

kv,

 
At 10:03 pm, Blogger Dreck said...

Hi Exception Duck,
Number 6 is the best in my humble.
You can DL them from the piratebay.com if you type in nicearms or rare trax.
Let me know if you have any problems and I'll re-UL them to rapidshare.

 
At 11:18 pm, Blogger hreinn said...

There are no seeders on tpb, I managed to get no. 6 though - it is most excellent.

So if you could u-l it there - I'd appreciate it.

I have 1,3 & 6

 
At 3:03 pm, Blogger Dreck said...

Shit! Thank you. I'm very happy with number six. The others pale in comparison.
I will keep my torrent client on for you. If you type in rare trax into TPB and then look at the torrents UL'd by nicearms you should be able to DL. Let me know if you have any difficulties. And thanks for your interest. Do you mix up at all?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home