Thursday, October 11, 2007

gunns = evil

I've just finished reading an excellent article written by Richard Flanagan in the May 2007 issue of The Monthly and now I'm real angry.
I was angry before, but reading about how Gunns and the Labor Party, headed by Paul Lennon (Tasmania's Premier), are destroying Tasmania has rekindled the flames of hate, sadness, anger and disgust throughout me that were once burning brightly when I was living in Tassie.
I'm utterly incensed at the petty-minded betrayal of Tasmania by a small bunch of men who see fit to rampantly increase their own and their friends' wealth at the wholesale expense of Tasmania's wilderness as well as the health and wellbeing of many Tasmanian people and businesses. And the fucking shit-stream of lies and rhetoric that Paul Lennon and his cronies have heaped upon the public in order to get away with it.
Geez, I'm too angry to write.
Another time. Another time. I'll edit this later when I have some more clarity.
If I write about it now, I'll just use vigour instead of rigour. And that never works. I need both.
now playing: tim hecker - aerial light-pollution orange

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home