Sunday, July 06, 2008

historical artifact

Last year the APEC Summit came to Sydney and a mate of mine who went to (observe?) the protest picked this up.
It's evidence of how much of a police state Australia has become in the early 21st Century and how much in thrall of capital our so-called liberal democracies are.
I look forward to the day when we look back on artifacts such as these and marvel at the oppressiveness of the times.
Having said that, at least we're not in Zimbabwe...
If you want to and you don't know what I mean by the above, send me a comment and I'll reply as I can't be fucked writing more tonight.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:44 pm, Blogger Anarchist Against the Wall said...

haha nice. would be a humerous addition in a certain anarchist space :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home