Saturday, August 05, 2006

the drugs do work...

...and they fuck your brains too.
But never mind the bollocks: I have a job!
No more Slavers! No more shoe pricing! No more stacking product onto carts!
Now I have a job where I get to use my qualifications and my brain!
And Friday nights were made for blogging.
I've had a shit few months. Two guys I know and liked have died. Selfishly, this has made me feel a little vulnerable.
Work sucked.
I've had various ailments and the current one is some kind of itchy rash that won't quit.
Friends have been incommunicado despite my best efforts.
And I've been a moody little bugger.
But there have been some good things.
Such as: lectures on Deleuze and Guattari's Anti-Oedipus, good nights out with good music, good friends, Auslan (sign language) lessons and a new fucking job!
And the cat is going well too, thanks for asking.
I will blog more often.

1 Comments:

At 10:03 am, Blogger Dave said...

Great new about the job! Not great about the rash. I had a cut on the side of my mouth that wouldn't go away for three months! The chemist gave me a cream commonly use to treat nappy rash and sore nipples! Sorted it out real horrorshow!

Good luck with the sign langauge. I'm trying to learn Italian and its kucking hard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home