Saturday, November 04, 2006

not quite nosferatu

Does this picture make me look gay? Because that would be a bad thing, wouldn't it? I told a gay friend yesterday that I don't look gay and he said, "I don't accept that statement." meaning on political grounds. It is a stupid thing to say.
This is wonderful birthday card that my brilliantly amazing friend Saria made for me. I didn't recognise that the subject was me, until I read the inside of the card. It's a picture of me from about five years ago. I think it was taken at a share house I was living in in Sandy Bay or at Saria's house. I love Hobart. Thanks Saria. You really made my birthday.
And Dave and Fiona took me along to the TZU, Good Buddha and Illzilla gig last night. Good Buddha were the best, I thought. Thanks fellas.
Now Playing: Arvo Pärt - Fratres for strings and percussion (another great birthday gift from my bro Dave).

2 Comments:

At 11:02 am, Blogger Dave said...

The picture looks great! Sorry I forgot your birthday. Sounds like you had a good day. Look out for a parcel in the mail.

 
At 6:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And his then girlfriend! (Hi Pete).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home