Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Curious George

Below is a picture I took when I was last in Hell.
As you can see, George was there.
And rightly so!
The deal is, I was doing my social work prac in a town not in Victoria and part of the experience involved borrowing a digital camera and taking photos at the annual Senior's Day Expo in the local Over 50's Club (also an RSL, surprisingly!).
The local MLC or AlderMAN or whatever was there spraying his conservative vitriol over the gathered audience.
Fortunately, I happened to take a photo of Curious George gesturing in front of the Chocolate Wheel like a gameshow host.
I then tweaked the photo in a photo editing program on the computer.
Me? Fixated? Never!
It only took me quite a few hours to complete what you see below...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Curious George: Ultra Conservative Alderman and Cosmic Gameshow Host Extraordinaire.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home