Tuesday, April 11, 2006

we are experiencing technical difficulties, please stand by

The following entry is no longer relevant as my good mate Dave has fixed it all up. Maaaaate!
It seems, somehow, that I've managed to remove myself as moderator from my own blog and I don't know how to rectify this situation.
In other words, I've just maimed my own blog by shutting myself out from it in important ways.
If you look to the right, you will also notice two contributors boxes. This is also my fault and I have absolutely no idea how I accomplished it. What do I need two contributors boxes for? What do I need one for?
I feel as though I've run over my own child in the driveway... I thought I knew what I was doing but I was outta control!
Now I can't, for example, change the appearance of my blog, receive comments, add a clustrmaps site counter, add extra interesting links, or fix those fucking stupid contributors boxes!!!

In the words of Napoleon Dynamite, "Idiot! Gosh!"

track of the moment - 'technical difficulties' by dr octagon (dan the automator with kool keith and q-bert)

1 Comments:

At 4:30 am, Blogger Andy said...

d u d e

 

Post a Comment

<< Home